1. Financial settlement to take place by cheque, Cash or BACS to Alternative Music & Events Limited, no later than fourteen days prior to the performance(s). If additional performance time is required the fee for such time must be agreed with and paid to the Artiste(s) at that time. All other methods of payment will be by mutual agreement.
2. This contract reflects the verbal agreement, and shall include any terms and conditions agreed prior to its issue, and shall be deemed accepted unless a written objection is received within fourteen working days of the issuing date. No alterations may be made to this contract by, either the Management or the Artiste(s) without prior approval by the Management or the Artiste(s).
3. In the event of the Management wishing to cancel this contract for any reason, other than Act of God or National Disaster, any advance payment made will be forfeited or a cancellation fee of not less than one half of the agreed fee will be applied for. If the
4. In the event of the Artiste(s) wishing to cancel the contract, the Artiste will indemnify Alternative Music & Events Limited against the cost of loss and, or damage in full, unless due to accident or sudden illness. In this event a medical certificate signed by a medical practitioner must be supplied to the Management and Alternative Music & Events Limited within ten working days. In the event of the client seeking compensation, Alternative Music & Events Limited will not be liable under any such claim, and the contracted Artiste will only be liable for a sum up to and not exceeding the contracted amount.
5. Alternative Music & Events Limited reserves the right to substitute a similar Artiste(s) in the event of the contracted Artiste(s) being unable to appear for any reason.
6. Alternative Music & Events Limited will not be liable for nonfulfilment of this contract by the Management and, or the Artiste(s), although every reasonable precautions will be taken.
7. The Management will allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment (normally one hour). The Management also ensures that safe and adequate power is available. The Artiste(s) ensures that any equipment that requires connection to a power source is electrically safe and
Conforms to the HSE EAW Act 1989, and any amendments thereafter.
8. Any reengagement of the Artiste(s) must be transacted through Alternative Music & Events Limited, also any enquiry to the Artiste(s) in respect of any engagement by guests, customers and, or staff must be transacted through Alternative Music & Events Limited, no personnel cards or telephone numbers are to be shown or exchanged.
9. The Artiste(s) is responsible for any taxes due, arising from this performance, and will indemnify Alternative Music & Events Limited from such taxes should a claim arise.
10. The Artiste(s) and there assistants will conduct themselves in a proper manner throughout their attendance at the venue, and will respond to the Managements requests as to volume, siting of equipment and, or any other reasonable requests. The Management will supply suitable changing facilities where required.
11. The Artiste(s) shall be in no way liable for breach of byelaws, or conditions under which the venue is leased, hired or entrusted to the Management. The Management also ensures that all appropriate licenses, as required by law, are in force at the time of the performance(s).
12. The Management will provide adequate supervision of its guests, customers and staff at the venue, and will be liable for any loss of or damage to, the equipment, vehicles, or personal belongings, caused by guests, customers or staff.
13. The Artiste(s) and the Management offers assurance that no previous contract exists that may prevent the Artiste(s) from fulfilling the performance(s) referred to in this contract and subsequently, no such contract will be entered into from the date of signing.
Alternative Music & Events Company
Our contact details
Name: Alternative Music & Events Company Limited
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information: Name, email and contact phone number.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
Booking event services and notification of promoted events
We use the information that you have given us in order to Booking event services and notification of promoted events
We may share this information with staff members and business partners connected with your event.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our internal database.
We keep emails for 10 years We will then dispose your information electronically.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk